Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Updates

Who was the one who said he'll upload the photos within one or two days? LOL!!! As usual, busy and commitments were the excuses he gave. Haha! I don blame him for that of course, afterall I'm the one who's craving for the photos hahahaha! Potential new dp for my facebook. LOL! I still appreciate the effort of him uploading the photos and tagging me hahaha thanks! And btw, both of you gotta know my tone when I type something, whether is it casual or out of anger!!! Come on! You should be able to tell lol.

It's 10 May today. How many of the lazy bums have already made the effort to go online and reject the uni's offer? As long as they dont, I might not be able to receive the letter any sooner and worse come worse, a rejection letter again? Cant wait for the results!!!!

I'm sick of working though it's not physically straining. Guess I'm putting on weight already. My stress comes from the schedule and selfish ppl playing stunts on me. God! Protect me from all these ppl!!! I'm really bored from working!!! Brought the book ding yue lent me and some o lvl eng materials to read up but I just cant find the motivation to study for my o's!!!

Was talking to one of the regimental guards and suddenly he just told me that he thought I was a chinese speaking guy and I was stunned. Yep all along I'm one. He asked me if I was, and yep I admitted. WOo hoo!!! A good sign. What's left now should be none other than my writings!!!

Went to catch thor with ernest at cwp right after work. Kai ying's working at cathay now haha! Anyway the show was really nice and touching!!! Much better than I had expected.

I need some motivation!!!!!

No comments: